UkTVNow Kodi Add-on is one of the best things about the UKTVNow which I love a lot because I use Kodi and when I came to know about UKTVNow then I first gave it a try on Android device by installing UKTVNow Apk on my Android device.
Later I loved the app that is why I thought I should also install the app on my Kodi which will increase my experience with the Kodi and I will be able to enjoy this live Television Casting app of the United Kingdom on my Android device.
But Before We Start I Will Cover A Few Basic Terms;
What is Kodi?
Kodi is basically a software which is open source and is designed by keeping the entertainment in mind.
Kodi covers everything like TV Shows, Movies, Sports and everything else which you can watch on your TV.
Kodi was developed by Microsoft and was know as the Xbox Media Center. And now it is being constantly modified to provide even better user experience and good services. You can find out more about Kodi in this article.
How to install uktvnow on Kodi?
In order to use UKTVNow Kodi, you need to install it first, and I have simplified the process of doing so. Watch the below video or follow the step by step guide given below.
Step By Step Procedure
If you are not comfortable in installing the app on your Kodi by following the video then no problem, You can follow the below step by step procedure to get started;
And I am damn sure you will enjoy this method because it guides the users very much and you will be able to install the application on your Kodi very easily.
So, let’s start it;
- First of all, you need to make sure you have downloaded the UKTVNow application package file on your device, if you have not downloaded it till now then you can download it from our download page.
- For the protection of Kodi from unwanted apps, you are not allowed to install outside application directly so you need to enable installations from unknown sources on your device.
- After that launch the Kodi Application on your device and enter in the settings menu by clicking the settings icon (Gear) just to the left side of the Search icon.
- In the system settings, you will find the Add-on options, click on it, and on the next screen tap on the Enable installation from unknown sources.
- Now go to the home screen by clicking the home screen icon. And then from the menu, you have to find the Add-on and tap on it.
- In the next page, click the “Enter Add-on Browser” option to launch the next menu list.
- On the next screen, you will find a lot of options where you have to select the “Install from the Zip file” option and click on it.
- The installation wizard will ask you to choose the installation file of the UKTVNow which you can select by navigating to the location where you had saved it.
- Now it will take a few seconds to install the UKTVNow Kodi on your device. And you will be notified with a notification that the app has been installed on your device.
That’s it you have successfully installed the UK TV Now Kodi application on your Kodi device.
How to Use UKTVNow on Kodi
If you have installed the UKTVNow on your Kodi device for the very first time then you will be confused that how to use it. As it is a big difficult on a Kodi and is not as simple as on the Android devices.
But you need not worry about anything, because below I have also explained that how can you use it.
- To launch the UKTVNow, go to the home screen, in the left menu select the Add-ons and then Video Add-ons there you will see the UKTVNow icon just click on it.
- Once the application will be launched on your device you will a list of all the channels along with nine different categories. You can select either any channel to stream it directly or choose a category and then look for the related channels.
- Just before you launch any channel you will see a connection type message on those messages select HTTP or HTTPS.
That’s it, now you have learned how can you use the UKTVNow on your Kodi device.
And I hope you have enjoyed using it. While if you want to know more about the UKTVNow then read our FAQs page.